I have a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and a certification in psychoanalysis. I am currently a Training and Supervising Analyst at the Psychoanalytic Center of California (PCC). I was Dean and Chair of the Education Committee at PCC from 2008 – 2011 and I now continue to teach and supervise. My main focus is my private practice in Beverly Hills where I work with adults, teenagers, and couples who come to me with a variety of presenting problems. My specializations include eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, and restriction); early trauma (including sexual abuse); self-injury (cutting); bipolar disorder; OCD; major depression; panic disorder; and relationship problems.
I have professional memberships in the following organizations:
- International Psychoanalytic Association (IPA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Academy of Eating Disorders (AED)
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)